Big News ! The Rule Of Sleeping At Night Has Changed In Train, Check The New Guideline
Indian Railways has changed the guidelines for passengers traveling overnight on trains. Passengers are expected to follow these guidelines while traveling during night hours, otherwise, strict action will be taken against them.
According to the new rules of the Railways, now no passenger in your seat, compartment or coach can talk on the mobile in a loud voice nor can he listen to songs in a loud voice. Railways has issued new guidelines so that there is no disturbance in the sleep of the passengers and they can sleep peacefully during the journey.
According to media reports, many passengers often complained that people traveling together in their coach talk loudly on the phone, or listen to songs till late at night. There were also complaints from some passengers that the railway escort or maintenance staff also talk in loud voice.
Know the guideline of 10 pm
- No passenger will talk loudly on mobile or listen to loud music while traveling.
- It will be mandatory to turn off all the lights except the night light.
- Passengers will not be able to talk to each other till late night in the train.
- Checking staff, RPF, electrician, catering staff and maintenance staff will work peacefully at night.
- The elderly, differently-abled and single women above 60 years should get immediate help in case of need of railway staff
The new guidelines were announced by the Ministry of Railways following complaints that many late-night train journeys are ruined by loud traveling companions who speak loudly on mobile phones or make personal calls, even when they are in a quiet carriage.