CBSE Board Registration Form 2022-23 – Class 10th 12th Online Form Check here
|Formation||2 July 1929|
|Type||Governmental Board of Education|
|Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
|Nidhi Chibber, IAS|
|Ministry of Education|
|Affiliations||27,077 schools (18 May 2022)|
CBSE Board Registration Form: All the students who appear for the private examination of classes 10 and 12 in the CBSE will need to register with the CBSE board. The authority of the central board of secondary education will release the application form in an online mode. Those aspiring students who want to fill out this form were paid the required form fee. but those students who already registered in his schools will not have to register with this board. For more information about the CBSE Board Registration Form please read this full article we mentioned all the details regarding to examination, application, and others have been mentioned in the following article.
CBSE Board Registration Form 2023
The Central board of secondary education releases the official notification for registration. Those students of the central board of secondary education ( CBSE ) who do not appear last year in the examination, due to valid reasons, so it can reapply online and register their application on the CBSE board by filling out an application form. The form link of the central board of secondary education will activate on 17 September 2022. All the aspiring candidates who are eligible for this registration can apply on the CBSE portal and they will pay the applicable fees.
The authorities of the central board of secondary education ( CBSE ) will close/deactivate the online registration form on 30 September 2022. But they will reactivate this online application form from 1 October 2022 to 7 October 2022. But after 30 September 2022 those candidates who will fill the form the late fee charge will add
CBSE Board Registration Form 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Form||CBSE Board Registration Form 2023|
|Class||10th & 12th|
|Registration Date||September 2022 [Expected]|
The authorities of the central board of secondary education will accept only the following students of class 10 and Class 12 for the CBSE board examination the candidate who failed or repeat candidate in 2018,2019,2020,2021 in his all subjects. Those candidates who could not appear on his board examination 2022 due to medical reasons are will consider.
Those candidates who obtained compartments in 2 or more 2 subjects can reapply on CBSE registration form 2023. physically ill/ handicapped candidates who could not appear on their exam in 2022 due to its medical reasons can reapply for this registration form. Those women candidates who passed their class 8th and class 11 before two years ago and are not to continue their studies for personal reasons can also apply. those students who do not happy with their first result so can also re-apply for this form. those students who want to take the additional subjects in the board examination can also apply but within 2 years from their passing out.
Important Documents for CBSE Board Registration 2023
The following documents are required to fill out the application form of the central board of secondary education.
- Should have the latest passport-size photograph of the student less than 40kb in the jpg format.
- Scanned signature of the student in jpg format and the size less than 40kb
- Marksheet of the candidate.
www.cbse.gov.in 2022-23 Class 10 & 12 Application Form
Those students who want to apply to the central board of secondary education will need to follow the above-mentioned criteria.
- Firstly open the official website of the central board of secondary education cbse.gov.in
- After opening the website go on the home page of the website and then click on the व्यक्तिगत परिक्षाथी portal.
- after this, the portal will open on your screen. then click on the continue option.
- All the details regarding the registration of the central board of secondary education class 10 and class 12 board examinations will be listed on your screen.
- after that tap on the option of CBSE Board Registration 2022-2023. After opening the portal select the class. fill out the registration form
- and upload all the required documents which are mentioned above in their required size and format. after completing all the processes pay the required application fees using the online payment method.
- After paying the amount tab on submit button and print the copy of the payment and application.
CBSE Board Registration 2023 Application Fee
Those aspiring, students who want to apply for the Central Board of secondary education for class 10 and Class 12 as private students, will have to pay a required amount of application examination fee. The authorities of the central board of secondary education have announced the fee for students in and outside India which are mentioned below.
FAQs on CBSE Board Registration 2023
What is the last date to apply for CBSE Board Exam Form Registration 2023?
the Last date to apply for the central board of secondary education as private candidates for 10th and 12th class students are 30 September without a late fee. But after this date, a late fee will be applied after 7 October 2022
Where can I apply for the CBSE Private Board Exam 2022?
the candidates who want to apply for the central board of secondary education will use the cbse.gov.in website to fill out the application form.