CISF Recruitment 2022: Vacancies Announced for Head Constable and ASI Posts, Check Salary, Eligibility and How to Apply
CISF Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has openings for Male and Female candidates for the post of Head Constable (Ministerial) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer). There are 418 vacancies for HC Posts and 122 vacancies for ASI Posts. If you are interested in the post, then you can apply online from 26 September 2022. It is to be noted that the application link will get closed on 25 October 2022.
CISF will hold a Physical Standard Test (PST) and Documentation Verification (DV) of the applicants who would apply for CISF followed by Written Examination, Skill Test (Dictation & Transcription for Assistant sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Typing Test for Head Constable (Ministerial) and Medical Examination. More details regarding CISF Jobs 2022 are provided below:
CISF Important Dates
Starting Date for CISF Online Application Form is 26 September 2022
Last Date for CISF Online Application Form is 25 October 2022
CISF PST Date to be notified
- HC – Pay Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100/- in pay matrix)
- ASI – Pay Level-5 (Rs.29,200-92,300/- in pay matrix)
CISF Vacancy Details 2022
|Post Name||Gen (UR)||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer||57||31||10||16||08||112|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||182||112||34||61||29||418|
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Jobs 2022
The candidates should be 12th class passed.
18 to 25 years
Selection Process for CISF Jobs 2022
- Physical Standard Test (PST) & Documentation
- Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test(CBT) Mode
- Skill Test
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for CISF Jobs 2022
The candidates can apply online by following steps:
- Go to the official website of CISF which is https://cisfrectt.in.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- A new page will be displayed. Click on the “New Registration” button.
- Enter the details
- Read the ‘Declaration’ carefully, if you agree with the declaration, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- Log in using your Registration Number as your user name and the auto-generated password provided to you on your email.
- Login to the CISF Recruitment website i.e https://cisfrectt.in and click the ‘ASI/Steno & HC/Ministerial-2022’ tab.
- Fill in the essential details such as ‘Registration Number’, ‘Password’, and ‘Captcha’ and click submit button.
- Validate your details
- Once the application form is completely filled in, read the declaration carefully and click on the “Submit” button if you accept the same which will save all the data/details filled in by him.
- Upload your recent Photograph and Signature
- Upload other required documents
- Pay the application fee
- After completion of the payment procedure, you may takea printout of the filled application form and retain the same with yourself.