Free Coaching For NEET & JEE under PARVAAZ Scheme – Check Details.
Under PARVAAZ Scheme, Mission Youth, J&K through Office of CEO, Mission Youth, J&K invites online applications from eligible and interested 12th pass candidates for appearing in the selection process for availing free coaching for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) Exam and Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted by National Testing Agency for admission to undergraduate medical courses and under-graduate engineering courses respectively.
- Date of start of online application submission: 18.09.2022 (10.00 AM)
- The late date of application submission: 30.09.2022 (10.00 PM)
- Tentative no. Of candidates to be provided free coaching with breakup 300 (150- NEET-UG) (150- JEE)
Selection: Selection shall be based on merit arrived at based on marks in the 10th and 12th standards. The details regarding the scoring formula can be seen at Point (5) of this notification.
PARVAAZ Scheme Eligibility
- The candidate should have cleared the 12th examination on or before the date of issue of this notification.
- The candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets etc. for completion of 12th standard on or before the date of this notification, failing which the candidature of such candidates shall be rejected.
PARVAAZ Scheme Family Income:
Only the candidates having total gross family income from all sources not exceeding .8.00 lakh per annum shall be eligible for free coaching under the scheme.
- The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir. The candidate must possess a Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose, on or before the date of date of document verification.