Free Scooty Yojana 2022: Application Form, Apply Online
UP Free Scooty Yojana Application Online Form 2022 available to fill on upcmo.up.nic.in: The Uttar Pradesh Government led by CM Sh Yogi Adityanath started fulfilling his promises by starting Rani Laxmi bai Yojana under which Free Scooty to meritorious Girl students will be distributed. Hon’ble CM started this UP Free Scooty Yojana 2022 and under this scheme all Inter and PG Students are eligible to apply. Interested students shall fill UP Free Scooty Yojana 2022 Online Form and get a chance to get Scooty for your daily transit to college or institute.
Below check Rani Laxmi Bai Yojana 2022 Eligibility, Steps to Apply Online UP Free Scooty Yojana and Direct Link for UP Free Scooty Yojana 2022 Online Form. Candidates will be shortlisted on the behalf of their marks in Inter or Graduation Results.
UP Free Scooty Yojana Apply Online 2022
The Rani Laxmi Bai Yojana 2022 is started by the UP Government as promised by BJP in their Manifesto under which Free Scooty will be distributed to the meritorious Female Students. Secondly, if your scores are above 75% and studying in 10+2 or Graduation or Post Graduation then you can Apply Online UP Free Scooty yojana 2022. All you have to do is fill an Online Form at Upcmo.up.nic.in and then wait for List to be released. So go through this post for complete information on Eligibility of UP Free Scooty Yojana 2022 and Direct link to Apply Online UP Free Scooty Yojana 2022
Uttar Pradesh Rani Laxmi Bai Yojana Application Form 2022
- UP Government Rani Laxmi Bai Yojana 2022 is applicable to all women students in the State.
- Secondly, students of Class 12th and UG or PG courses will get Free scooty under this Yojana.
- Scooty could be electric or petrol depending upon the configuration.
- You may need to fill an Online Form in order to Apply Online UP Rani Laxmi Bai Yojana 2022.
- Follow the steps below to Apply UP Free Scooty Yojana 2022 Online Form.
How to Apply UP Free Scooty Yojana 2022 Online Form
Go step by step to easily apply for the Uttar Pradesh Free Scooty Yojana 2022.
- Visit upcmo.up.nic.in.
- Secondly, Click on Register Button.
- After that enter your Aadhar Card Number, Mobile Number, Class, Yojana Name and other details.
- Submit all the details after verifying all the entries.
- In the end complete your Form and Note Down your Application Number.
- This is a complete guidance for UP Free Scooty Yojana Apply Online 2022.
Apply Online UP Free Scooty Yojana 2022 Eligibility
In order to check your UP Free Scooty Yojana 2022 Eligibility make sure you pass through following conditions.
- You must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh State and studying in a recognized College in UP.
- Secondly, only female students are eligible for this Free Scooty Scheme.
- Your Marks in previous exams must be higher than 75%.
- Only Meritorious Students will get Free Scooty under this Yojana.
- Both 12th Class and Degree Students Can Apply Online UP Free Scooty Yojana 2022.
UP Free Scooty Yojana Online Form 2022 Last Date
Till now, no announcement has been made regarding UP Free Scooty Yojana Online Form 2022 Last Date, but as per our advice you should fill it immediately without any delay. You can fill the form in online mode only after verifying that you are eligible or not. Moreover, as this yojana is named Rani Laxmi Bai Yojana, it means that only girls can take benefits of this yojana and register themselves. Above all, follow the direct link below to Apply Online UP Free Scooty Yojana 2022.
Upcmo.up.nic.in Free Scooty Yojana 2022 Apply Online Link
UP Free Scooty Yojana 2022
Apply Online Apply Now
Queries on UP Free Scooty Yojana 2022 Application Form
Who started UP Rani Laxmi Bai Yojana 2022?
CM Sh Yogi Adityanath Ji Started UP Free Scooty Yojana 2022.
Who is eligible for UP Free Scooty Yojana 2022 Registration?
Female Candidates Scoring 75% or above marks in there Senior secondary or higher exams are eligible for getting Benefits.
How to Apply Online UP Free Scooty Yojana 2022?
Visit upcmo.up.nic.in to Apply Online UP Free Scooty Yojana 2022 Registration.