IGNOU Examination Form Released, Online Submission of Examination Form For Dec-2022 TEE, See Quickly How To Fill Online Exam Form
GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF ON-LINE EXAMINATION FORM FOR DECEMBER-2022 TEE, APPLY HERE – Kashmir Student News
Last date to Apply Online for TEE DEC-2022 is 31 October 2022 without late fee.
The December, 2022 Term-end Examinations of the University is likely to commence from 2nd December 2022 and conclude on 05/01/2023. Online link for submission of the examination form by the students for December-2022 Term-end Examination is now open along with the schedule and necessary instructions/guidelines thereof. The students may submit online examination form accordingly.
Dates Prescribed Fee ALLOTMENT OF THE EXAM CENTRE
30th September, 2022 to 31st October, 2022
Rs. 200/- per course.
(Theory courses and practical/lab courses)
The University will try to accommodate the students in the examination centre opted by them. (In case, the sitting at the centre has exhausted, student may choose the nearest/alternate exam centre under the jurisdiction of the same Regional Centre).
However, the University has right to shift the students from one exam centre to another exam centre due to Covid-19 Protocols or any other unavoidable reason.
01st November, 2022 To 15th November, 2022 Rs.200/- per course with Late Fee Rs.1100/-
PRE-REQUISITE FOR SUBMISSION OF EXAM FORM:
Registration for the courses is valid and not time barred.
Required number of assignments in the courses must have been submitted by due date wherever applicable as per the provision of your programme.
Have completed minimum time to pursue these courses as per the provision of the Programme.
THE CLASH OF EXAM DATES/SESSION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
The courses are from the same groups (Group-1 to Group-6) as the exam of courses in a particular group is conducted on same date and time.
The courses are backlog courses. (The courses registered different semester/year)
The courses are from different Programmes.
In MP Programmes, courses from different specialization.
IMPORTANT NOTE:Students are requested to fill up the examination form for December 2022 Term End Examination for the following courses:
- All the courses registered for first year/ re-registered for second/third year in January 2022 session for Under Graduate and Postgraduate Programmes.
- All the courses registered in the January 2022 session for Diploma and PG Diploma Programmes.
- All the courses registered in the July 2022 session for Certificate and PG Certificate Programmes.
- Courses for which term end examinations have not been successfully completed or not appeared, so far.
The students who have appeared in June 2022 Term-End Examinations for previous semester / year courses but their result is not declared as on the date of filling up the examination form may apply / add such course(s), later on, after declaration of results, if they do not complete successfully the term end examinations of any course(s).
- Exam Centre will be allotted as first come first serve basis. In case the sitting capacity at the chosen exam centre is full, you may opt for the nearest/alternate exam centre.
- Please ensure that the exam form for all the course(s) for which exams to be written are filled in one attempt, as next attempt to add the course(s) can result in change of exam centre/ non availability of sitting capacity at the same exam centre.
- In case the validity of the registration shown as INVALID or course(s) for which you are eligible for appearing in the December, 2022Term-end Examination is/are not reflected in the drop-down box, you have to contact to Registrar SRD on email email@example.com or over phone no. 011-29571301.
- Students may select payment gateway (HDFC/ICICI) to make payment using Debit Card/Credit Card and Internet Banking of any bank. Examination fee once paid shall neither be adjusted nor refunded in any case.
- Once all the parts of the examination form are filled, the summary of the same will be reflected on screen before proceeding for payment. Check the same carefully to avoid future consequences.
- Take the print out of the acknowledgement for future references.
- In some cases the status of submission of exam form is generated within 72 hours after making the payment. The University will not be held responsible, in case, the status of the submission of exam form shown as Transaction Failed after the last date of submission of exam form is over. You are advised not to wait for the last date for submission of the exam form. Click on SEARCH OPTION to check the examination form status.
- If no status appears, it means that you are required to re submit the examination form with prescribed fee on or before the last date for submission of exam form.
- Click here to view List of Examination Centre (Tentative).
REFUND OF EXCESS/UNSUCCESSFUL EXAMINATION FEE
- In case of excess and unsuccessful payment, the student is required to approach the bank to take the charge back after the issuance of Hall Ticket.
- The result shall be withheld/cancelled for the students who have taken back the examination fee through charge back process form the concerned bank and appeared in the examination illegally.
- The excess/unsuccessful fee amount will be adjusted/refunded as the case may be, to the account from which the payment was made after due verification of records of the concerned bank.
OPTION FOR CHANGE IN EXAM CENTRES:
No request for change of exam centre will be entertained in any case.
ISSUE OF HALL TICKET
- Hall Ticket to the eligible students will be uploaded on the University website (www.ignou.ac.in) approximately 7 to 10 days before the commencement of the Term-end Examination.
- Students are directed to take the print out of the Hall Ticket and report at the address of the Examination Centre on the date and time mentioned on the Hall Ticket well before the commencement of the examination.
- Entry to the Examination Hall is strictly on the basis of the valid Hall Ticket and University Identity Card.
- Request towards add on of course (s) in the Hall Ticket after updating of Hall Ticket on the website will not be entertained in any case.
WHOM TO CONTACT/E-MAIL ID:
For any quarries regarding non receipt of the control number or about status of Examination Form and for refund of excess examination fee, please send email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact over phone no. 011-29572209.