India vs Pakistan Live Score, Asia Cup 2022: Virat Kohli’s half century takes IND to 181/7 in 20 overs
- India vs Pakistan, Asia Cup 2022 Super 4 Live Score: Virat Kohli scored 60 off 44 balls and anchored the Indian innings past the 180-run mark. Follow live score and updates of IND vs PAK T20 here.
India vs Pakistan, Asia Cup 2022 Super 4 Live Score: Pakistan were on point in their fielding throughout the match two consecutive misfields off the last two balls helped India go past the 180-run mark. Earlier, they had managed to pull things back after India came out all guns blazing. The Indians kept their run rate near 10 for much of the first 12 overs but they also lost wickets at regular intervals. Virat Kohli stayed in the middle, however, and scored his 32nd half century in just 36 balls. He, however, could not make the most of the last over, in which he faced three balls for no runs before being run out. However, India have put up a competitive total and will be looking to get a second win of the tournament against their arch-rivals.
Follow all the updates here:
- Sun, 04 Sep 2022 09:24 PMAsia Cup Live: Shadab Khan talks“We made a good comeback after a quick start and we did well in the middle overs as well. I try to keep things simple, which is the toughest thing in cricket. Earlier, I had complicated it, which resulted an injury as well. The last two boundaries can definitely hurt but we will be aiming for a good start to the chase. The pitch is a lot better, the ball is coming on to the bat nicely.”
- Sun, 04 Sep 2022 09:16 PMIND vs PAK Live: BACK TO BACK MISFIELDS FROM PAK! INDIA 181/7 IN 20 OVERS!Well, well, well, Pakistan hardly made any mistakes throughout this innings in this innings but they have committed blunders off the last two balls of it. Ravi Bishnoi has hit two fours in the only two balls he has faced throughout this innings. Haris Rauf visibly frustrated, he bowled a nearly perfect last over but the fielders slipped up at the crucial time. How expensive will that prove to be for Pakistan?
- Sun, 04 Sep 2022 09:14 PMIND vs PAK, Asia Cup Live: OUT! That’s the end for KohliA run out to end a brilliant innings. But India might just rue this last over. Only one run as come in the first four balls now. Kohli run out (Asif Ali) 60 (44), India 173/7 in 19.4 overs.
- Sun, 04 Sep 2022 09:12 PMIndia vs Pakistan, Asia Cup Live: Just one run in 1st 3 ballsAnd that run has come from a wide first ball. Kohli refused a single off the second delivery and was pinned in the crease with an excellent yorker from Haris Rauf.
- Sun, 04 Sep 2022 09:11 PMIndia vs Pakistan Live: India 172/6 in 19 overs Kohli has to put on his finishing hat now. He is on strike, Bhuvneshwar Kumar is at the other end. He is on 59 off 30 and he has gone past Rohit Sharma for most half centuries in T20 internationals.
- Sun, 04 Sep 2022 09:08 PMAsia Cup Live: OUT! Hooda falls Another great catch from a Pakistan fielder. They have been on point today really, even avoiding a collision drop. Slower one from Naseem, Hooda goes aerial. The ball was in the air forever it seems, Nawaz settles under it at long-on, keeps it in his eyesight all along and takes the catch.
- Sun, 04 Sep 2022 08:56 PMIndia vs Pakistan Live: FOUR! Extraordinary from Hooda!Rauf sends it in just fuller than good length and into the right hander. Hooda somehow squeezes it out from near his foot for what ended up being a cover drive for a four.
- Sun, 04 Sep 2022 08:53 PMAsia Cup Live: IND 135/5 in 15 overs Rizwan has got back up and seems to be moving around fine now. Right then, Kohli is on 40 off 28 balls and Hooda has faced 2 deliveries for no runs. Shadab Khan has led the way in Pakistan applying the breaks on this Indian innings.
- Sun, 04 Sep 2022 08:47 PMIND vs PAK Live: Mohammad Rizwan in troubleBouncer from Mohammad Hasnain first up for new batter Deepak Hooda. He looks to ramp it over the keeper but misses it. It goes well out of Rizwan’s reach as well and the ball goes behind for four byes. Rizwan gave it his all to catch it and lands awkwardly on his right leg. He looks like he is in a world of pain and the physio comes out to have a look. “He is a fighter, this boy,” says Wasim Akram in the commentary box.