Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 – Check Important Dates & Details Here
|Latest Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Recruitment 2023|
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||SSC Executive (Information Technology)|
|No.of Posts||70 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||21st January 2023|
|Application Closing Date||5th February 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Indian Navy Jobs|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting, Examination/ Interview|
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|SSC Executive (Information Technology)||70 Posts|
A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in English in class X or XII and one of the undermentioned educational qualifications with a minimum of 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the following to apply for the Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023,
- MSc/ BE/ B Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking/ Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence), or
- MCA with BCA/ BSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
- NCC Candidates. NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will be given a relaxation of 5% in cut-off marks towards shortlisting for SSB subject to meeting the following criteria:-(i) Having NCC ‘C’ certificate of Naval/Army/Air Wing with minimum ‘B’ Grade.(ii) Served for not less than two academic years in the Senior Division, Naval/Army/Air Wing of the NCC.(iii) ‘C’ certificate should not be dated prior to 01 Jun 2020.
- The final selection for SSC Navy Jobs 2023 will be subjected to verification of the certificate issued by DG NCC/ concerned NCC unit for its validity.
The candidates who have born between the dates 2nd July 1998 and 1st January 2004 are eligible for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023.
- Shortlisting of applications will be based on normalized marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalized using formulae mentioned on the official website.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for the SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/ mobile number till the selection process is over.
- Change of SSB Centre for examination/ interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
NOTE: AC 3-tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview if appearing for the first time for a particular type of commission. Candidates are required to bring a photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No. & IFSC details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.