IUST Kashmir Job Recruitment 2023.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for walk-in-interview for the following positions purely on temporary need basis for a period of six months
REQUIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE :
1. Should be ready to work in rotational / night shift
2. Should be able to join immediately.
3. Candidate having experience in operating the Electric Receiving Station/ UPS System would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should report to the office of the Executive Engineer, Islamic University of Science & Technology, Awantipora along with all relevant documents in original and a set of Xerox copies (self attested) for the interview on 06-03-2023 at 11.00 a.m. Candidates should report to the venue 30 minutes before the scheduled time for scrutiny of documents.
4) The engagement shall be purely on need basis, initially for a period of 06 months and shall not confer any right whatsoever on the prospective appointee to claim continuation or otherwise.
5) No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in the interview.
For further detail