PM Kisan 12th Installment Date And Time, Beneficiary List For 2022, Check Via Adhaar Card
PM kisan: 12th Installment Date And Time
PM Kisan 12th Installment Date And Time: Read the information given below carefully in which we have stated the process of checking Pm Kisan Status 2022 via Aadhar card, Account Number And Other Updates.
Here’s the latest update about the 12th installment, because after the release of the 11th installment, everyone wants to know when the 12th installment can come. According to media reports, The next installment of PM Kisan can be received in the month of oct.
Actually, under the PM Kisan scheme, the first installment of the year is given to the farmers between April 1 and July 31, while the second installment is given between August 1 and November 30. At the same time, the money of the third installment is transferred between December 1 and March 31.
However, farmers are still waiting for the official announcement. PM Kisan 12th Installment is arriving in the account of farmers. If you want to check PM Kisan 12th Installment Online Status then complete information is given in this article.
PM Kisan: The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) was announced in the year of 2018 but it was officially came into power in 2019 and since then farmers in a huge amount have received the benefit of the scheme.
All land-holding farmer families will get income support of 6,000/- in three equal installments by annually under this scheme. As per the scheme guidelines the UT and the state government will determine which farmer families are qualified for assistance.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 is now available on the official website i.e. pmkisan.gov.in. The farmers can get the 12th installment list from August 2022 to November 2022. According to the statement released from the PM office, the PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 for INR 2000/- will be transferred directly to the eligible beneficiaries’ accounts. Over ten million farmers have received the 11th installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, which was worth over Rs 20,000 crores.
PM Kisan: Steps to Check PM Kisan 12th Installment Status 2022 via Aadhar Card And Account No
- In order to verify that you have been paid the 12th payment for the PM Kisan scheme, you will need to perform the actions that are outlined in the following paragraph.
- You are required to go to the PM Kisan official website.
- As soon as you are brought to the homepage of the official website, you will notice on the side menu an option labeled “beneficiary status.” You will need to choose that option.
- In front of you will now be a brand new page that has been opened.
- Indeed, you are required to input the number of your bank account or your Aadhar card, as well as the captcha code, before you can create an OTP.
- The OTP will be sent to you, and after you recognize it, you may go on to the next page.
- You are required to choose the Get Data option, and information on beneficiaries will be considered in the determination of the status.
- The recipient will be given the twelfth installment of the payment if their name appears on the list of beneficiarie.
|PM Kisan Beneficiary List For 12th Installment 2022||Available Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||CLICK HERE|
PM Kisan 12th Installment: How to do PM Kisan Registration Online
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2022: All new farmers who are eligible under PMAY conditions can do PM Kisan registration online and claim their benefits from government moreover, the new list will be released later which contains the names of the farmers who have conmpleted the registration.
- In order to register under PM Kisan Yojana First, you must visit the official website.
- There is a section titled Farmers’ Corner on the site; click on it.
- your farmer registration will open when you click it, and a new page will appear before you.
- You must fill out the form on the new page; in the part for urban areas, choose the option for urban farmer registration; then click on the data provided, including your cellphone number, Aadhar number, and OTP confirmation.
- After receiving your OTP on your mobile device, continue with the registration process.
- On a new page, enter all needed information and upload all relevant documents before clicking the submit button.
- The registration form for PM Kisan 2022 is submitted.
|PM Kisan 12th Installment Beneficiary List 2022|
|PM-KISAN 2022: 12th Installment Date Finally Released|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Form 2022|
|Application Form Pdf|
PM Kisan: 12th Installment Date & Time
All the eligible farmers were expecting PM Kisan 12th Installment List is releasing by end of the month of September 2022. Now as per a statement from PMO (Prime Minister Office), PM Kisan 12th installment of amount ₹2000 will be transferred directly in the bank account of beneficiaries. according to several media reports, Giving information about the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 12th installment 2022, officials said that there is a strong possibility of depositing the next installment of the scheme in the account of the beneficiary farmers in 2nd Week of October 2022.
However, those who have not completed e-KYC process may face some problem. The deadline for e-KYC was till 31 August 2022, which has now passed and now the 12th installment will be transferred only in the account of those whose accounts are linked with Aadhaar.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List Village Wise 2022
- On the PM Kisan website, you may enter your Aadhar card number and mobile phone number to check your PM Kisan status for 2022.
- After submitting your application for the PM Kisan Yojana 12th Installment Registration 2022, you will need to check the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary List 2022.
- There is a download option for the PM Kisan 2022 Beneficiary List PDF organized by village and an option organized by the district on the official website for PM Kisan, which can be found at www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Prior to the closing date of the installation in 2022, applicants are required to complete their PM Kisan KYC requirements.
Union Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Minister Narendra Singh Tomar held a meeting with the Agriculture Ministers of the states regarding the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Agriculture ministers of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Karnataka, Kerala, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Punjab, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana and Maharashtra were present in the meeting. During this, instructions were given to the states that only those who are eligible farmers should get the benefit of the scheme.
PM-KISAN E-kyc Deadline
The last date of eKYC for Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana or PM Kisan Yojana has closed on 31 August. The eligible farmers now eagerly waiting for the 12th installment of the scheme. The farmers are expecting the Centre to soon release the 12th installment of PM Kisan Yojana.
Document Verification for PM Kisan Beneficiary List
In order to get the 12th installment, the following actions need to be taken in order to ensure that all of the papers have been checked and verified:
- To begin, go to the PM Kisan Yojana homepage on the official website and click on the recipient list under the farmers’ dialogue section.
- You will be presented with a fresh page on which you must complete the application form.
- Fill in the names of your state, district, and block, as well as your gram panchayat.
- Experiencing what it’s like to hit the “submit” button
- After all of your papers have been checked, a list will be shown to you on the screen, and on that list will be the name of the beneficiary.
- You will be able to view that name.
Pm Kisan 2022: Period Wise Number Of Payments
- APR-JUL 2022-23 : 11,19,83,555
- DEC-MAR 2021-22 : 11,14,97,229
- AUG-NOV 2021-22 : 11,19,26,696
- APR-JUL 2021-22 : 11,16,35,629
- DEC-MAR 2020-21 : 10,23,56,743
- AUG-NOV 2020-21 : 10,23,45,815
- APR-JUL 2020-21 : 10,49,33,546
- DEC-MAR 2019-20 : 8,96,27,644
- AUG-NOV 2019-20 : 8,76,29,688
- APR-JUL 2019-20 : 6,63,57,856
- APR-JUL 2018-19 : 3,16,14,229
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: Contact THIS number to know the status of your application
If you’re wondering when your next instalment of funds will arrive in your account, you can now find out by calling them. The central government has provided some special phone numbers that you can call to get assistance and receive full details about this number.
Farmers can call the toll-free number 155261 to inquire about the status of their Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana application. Whether or not the name is on the beneficiary list, the e-KYC process is now complete. Why won’t the funds be deposited into the account? Calling this number will provide farmers with all of this information.
Agriculture India on September 10, announced on Twitter about the contact information of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 Contact Customer Support
Hotline number 155261 toll-free number 18001155266