PM Kisan: These farmers have to return PM Kisan instalment amount: How to check your name in ineligible list
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-KISAN), which was introduced in February 2019, is a central scheme that aims to provide financial support to landholding farmer families, subject to specific exclusion criteria, to enable them to cover agricultural and allied expenses. Every year, Rs 6,000 per year is sent directly into the bank accounts of eligible farmers in three four-monthly installments of Rs 2,000.
PM Kisan 13th Installment
The 13th installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is likely to be released around 15 to 20 December this year on pmkisan.gov.in. However, there has been no official announcement by the government on this as yet
Ahead of the disbursal of 13th installment, farmers who have been found ineligible by the government for paying income tax or for other reasons have to return the PM Kisan instalment amount. According to a recent investigation of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, over 21 lakh farmers in Uttar Pradesh were ineligible, according to state agriculture minister Surya Pratap Shahi.
Ineligible Beneficiaries Have to Return The Credited Amount
Those who have been found ineligible by the government for paying income tax or for other reasons have to return the amount received so far to the government.
According to the DBT Agriculture, “Beneficiaries who have been declared ineligible by the Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for paying income tax or for other reasons, the farmer has to compulsorily return the amount received so far under the scheme to the Government of India.”
How to check your name if your ineligible list
- Step 1: Visit https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/
- Step 2: Under Application Status, Click on PM Kisan tax ineligible farmers
- Step 3: Enter your 13 digit number or contact number and click on search.The information will be displayed.
PM Kisan: How ineligible Farmers can return amount
- Step 1: Visit website PM Kisan
- Step 2; Click on Refund online
- Step 3: Click on “If not paid earlier then select this option to refund the amount online now.”
- Step 4: Select search by from options Aadhaar number, Account number, mobile number
- Step 5: Enter Aadhaar number(If selected Aadhaar) and captcha code
- Step 6: Click on ‘Get data’On the next page, you will find all your details along with previous payments.
- Step 7: Click on the refund payment tickbox, enter mail id and contact details and confirm.
- Step 8: On the next page, all the details of refund will be displayed and click on confirm.
- Step 9: Under the payment page, select the bank to make payment.
According to the website, “It will be necessary and mandatory to return the amount received so far by the ineligible farmers.”
Ineligible beneficiaries should return the amount to the account number mentioned below.
1. Director of Farmers Agriculture disqualified due to Income Tax• Bank Name : State Bank of India• Account Number : 40903138323• IFSC Code : SBIN0006379
2. Director of Farmers Disqualified due to other reasons:• Bank Name : State Bank of India• Account Number : 40903140467• IFSC Code : SBIN0006379
Note: After the refund, it will be mandatory for the farmer to submit an application to the District Agriculture Officer/Agriculture Coordinator along with the receipt of the refund. Avoid fraudsters and ensure the above given bank account number before refund.