PM Kisan Yojana: 12th Installment to be Credited in Farmers’ Accounts | Steps to Check Balance
PM-KISAN Samman Nidhi: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) was launched in 2019 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi with the aim to supplement the financial needs of land-holding farmers. Under the PM-KISAN scheme, eligible beneficiary farmers to get a financial support of Rs 6,000 per year. This amount is credited directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries in three equal instalments of Rs 2,000. These farmers are now waiting for the 12th instalment of PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
PM Kisan samman Nidhi Yojana overview
|Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Initiated by||Prime Minister Shree Narendra Modi|
|Total Beneficiaries||More than 12 crores|
|Total Annual Assistance||Rs.6000/-|
|Mode PM Kisan KYC Update||CSC Centres / Online|
|Location||All Over India|
PM Kisan 12th Instalment News
When will the 12th instalment of PM Kisan be released?
The 12th instalment amount of the PM Kisan will be released between September and November 2022. The government released the 11th instalment of PM Kisan on May 31, 2022. According to reports, the government releases one instalment every four months and it may happen sometime in October according to various news reports. PM-Kisan beneficiaries will receive the 12th instalment amount of Rs.2,000 through the bank account linked to the PM-Kisan Yojana. However, the beneficiary farmer must have completed their PM-Kisan eKYC process by 31 August 2022 to receive the 12th instalment amount.
The amount of Rs.6,000 is given in three equal instalments every year as follows:
|Instalment||Period of Payment|
PM Kisan 12th Instalment: E-kyc Update
Farmers who want to register their information at the Common Service Center (CSC) can use the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) Scheme’s State Nodal Officers (SNOs) or the e-Governance Services India Limited-Special Purpose Vehicle (CSC-SPV). Farmers who wish to update using the offline approach must follow the instructions and do it on time. These are the steps to be followed:
- to update the KYC at the Common Service Center through In-Person Verification (CSC).
- The essential paperwork to authenticate the account must be carried on one’s person.
- Ask for the Aadhar update for the PM KISAN Scheme or PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana at the centre after that.
- You will be required to complete the biometric login.
- Your account will then open where you may update the Aadhar card number and submit the form after checking it.
- A confirmation message will be sent to the provided mobile number as soon as your KYC has been updated.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 12th Installment: Steps to check balance
- Go to the official website of the government – https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Now look for ‘Farmer’s Corner Section at the homepage
- Select the‘ Beneficiary Status’ option. Here, the beneficiary can check his or her application status.
- The list will have the farmer’s name and the amount sent to his bank account.
- Now either enter your Aadhar Number or Account Number or Mobile Number.
- Then click on the ‘Get data’
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org. and email@example.com or
Call PM-Kisan Helpline No: 011-24300606,155261
PM Kisan toll-free number is 1800-115-526