PM Kisan Yojana: Check Village Wise Beneficiary List For 2022 And 12th Installment Date & Time
PM Kisan 12th Installment Update: The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) was announced in the year of 2018 but it was officially came into power in 2019 and since then farmers in a huge amount have received the benefit of the scheme. Under this Yojana, small farmers get financial support by receiving Rs 6000 annually. Moreover, one member of one family can take advantage of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
The Central Government of India is all set to announce the PM Kisan 12th Installement 2022. The 12th Installment will be directly added to the farmer’s bank account. If your Adhaar card is linked with your bank account, you can take the maximum benefit of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
PM Kisan Status Check 2022 12th Installment Date & Time
The 12th Installment List is releasing by end of the month of September 2022. Now as per a statement from PMO (Prime Minister Office), PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 for ₹2000 will be transferred directly in the bank account of beneficiaries.
According to an official statement released by the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, the government will release the much-awaited 12th installment of PM Kisan Yojana on 17 & 18 October 2022 during Agri-startup Conclave & Kisan Sammelan.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: Contact THIS number to know the status of your application
If you’re wondering when your next instalment of funds will arrive in your account, you can now find out by calling them. The central government has provided some special phone numbers that you can call to get assistance and receive full details about this number.
Farmers can call the toll-free number 155261 to inquire about the status of their Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana application. Whether or not the name is on the beneficiary list, the e-KYC process is now complete. Why won’t the funds be deposited into the account? Calling this number will provide farmers with all of this information.
Agriculture India on September 10, announced on Twitter about the contact information of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
PM-KISAN E-kyc Deadline
The last date of eKYC for Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana or PM Kisan Yojana has recently closed on 31 August. The eligible farmers now eagerly waiting for the 12th installment of the scheme. The farmers are expecting the Centre to soon release the 12th installment of PM Kisan Yojana.
So far the farmers have received 11 installments of PM Kisan Yojana and Rs 2000 was directly transferred to over 10 crore accounts on May 30, 2022.
If you are also waiting for the 12th installment and want to check your name on the list, here’s the step-by-step guide for you.
12th Installment: PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check Online
- Follow these steps to see who is on the list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiaries:
- First, a farmer who is eligible needs to go to the PM Kisan Yojana website at pmkisan.gov.in
- On the official website’s home page.
- In the farmers’ corner section, click on the “beneficiary list” link.
- When you click on it, you’ll be taken to a new page called “beneficiary status.”
- There will be a form for you to fill out on the beneficiary status page.
- First, you have to decide whether you want to search by your mobile number or your registration number.
- If you pick a cell phone number,
- Then you have to type the mobile number into the “Enter Value” box, type the image from the “Captcha Code,” and click “Get Data.”
- If you choose a registration number, you’ll need to enter the value you got from your registration number in the “Enter value” text box, then enter the captcha code and click the “Get data” button.
- After that, you’ll see a list of things you can sort by.
- You might have to type in your state, district, sub-district, block, and village, then click “Get Report.”
- When you click on “Get Report,” you will see a list of the people who will get the money.
- At the end of the list, you can see if your name is on it or not.
|PM Kisan Beneficiary List For 12th Installment 2022||Available Here|
PM Kisan 12th Installment: How to do PM Kisan Registration Online
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2022: All new farmers who are eligible under PMAY conditions can do PM Kisan registration online and claim their benefits from government moreover, the new list will be released later which contains the names of the farmers who have conmpleted the registration.
- In order to register under PM Kisan Yojana First, you must visit the official website.
- There is a section titled Farmers’ Corner on the site; click on it.
- your farmer registration will open when you click it, and a new page will appear before you.
- You must fill out the form on the new page; in the part for urban areas, choose the option for urban farmer registration; then click on the data provided, including your cellphone number, Aadhar number, and OTP confirmation.
- After receiving your OTP on your mobile device, continue with the registration process.
- On a new page, enter all needed information and upload all relevant documents before clicking the submit button.
- The registration form for PM Kisan 2022 is submitted.
|PM Kisan 12th Installment Beneficiary List 2022|
|PM-KISAN 2022: 12th Installment Date Finally Released|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Form 2022|
|Application Form Pdf|
PM Kisan Beneficiary List Village Wise 2022
- On the PM Kisan website, you may enter your Aadhar card number and mobile phone number to check your PM Kisan status for 2022. After submitting your application for the PM Kisan Yojana 12th Installment Registration 2022, you will need to check the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary List 2022.
- There is a download option for the PM Kisan 2022 Beneficiary List PDF organized by village and an option organized by the district on the official website for PM Kisan, which can be found at www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Prior to the closing date of the installation in 2022, applicants are required to complete their PM Kisan KYC requirements.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 Contact Customer Support