Railway Recruitment 2022: Apply For 596 Goods Guard, Clerk, Steno And Other Posts | Apply Now!!
The Indian Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has released a notification for 596 vacancies are available for Stenographer, Sr Commercial Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Station Master, Jr Accounts Assistant, Jr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk & Accounts Clerk posts. Those who are interested and eligible for the post can apply for the same on the Railway Recruitment Cell’s official website. The application for these Goods Guard & Other Posts links is available on 28th October 2022. The application process will end on 28th November 2022. Selected candidates will be placed in All Over India. The complete details have been given below.
Railway Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Central Railway|
|Number of Vacancies||596 Posts|
|Advt No||No.GDCE 01/2022|
|Name of Post||Goods Guard & Other Posts|
|Starting date of application||28th October 2022|
|Closing date of application||28th November 2022|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application process||Online Application|
Railway Requirement 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Sr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk||154|
|Jr Accounts Assistant||150|
|Jr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk||126|
Upper Age Limit
- UR: 42 years
- OBC: 45 years
- SC/ST: 47 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- RRC Central Railway recruitment process will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT), aptitude/Speed/Skill test (wherever applicable), Document Verification and Medical Examination
Pay Scale for Railway Jobs 2022:
- Minimum Salary – Rs.21,700/-
- Maximum Salary – Rs. 81,000/-
Railway Application Fee:
- For General/UR/OBC Vacancy Application Fee – Nil
- For SC/ST/Female Vacancy Application Fee – Nil
Railway Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
Starting Date of Online Application: 28 October 2022Last date for online application: 28 November 2022
The candidates who have completed a 12th, Any Degree are eligible to apply for this job notification. Here below detailed information has been given by post name.
|Sr. Commercial Clerk and Ticket Clerk||Any Degree|
|Jr. Accounts Assistant|
|Jr. Commercial Clerk and Ticket Clerk||12th|
Railway Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Computer Based Test (CBT) or Written Test– Aptitude/Speed/Skill Test (where applicable)– document verification– medical examination
Steps to apply for Railway Recruitment 2022
To apply for a Central Railway recruitment 2022, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit Central Railway official website – Click here
- Go to Central Railway careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Accounts Clerk, Commercial Clerk and Ticket Clerk job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Accounts Clerk, Commercial Clerk and Ticket Clerk job.
- Find Central Railway online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use