SKUAST Kashmir jobs recruitment 2022
Applications on plain paper with full bio-data, contact address/contract No. and attested copies of testimonials are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow under the “All India Coordinated Research Project on Changthangi Goat” at SKUAST-K, UT Ladakh.
Name of the post
Project Name All India Coordinated Research Project on Changthangi Goat.
Name of the Position Senior Research fellow.
No. of position 01
Salary As per ICAR Norms
Qualification Master Degree in Agriculture and Allied subject / Environmental Science
How to apply: The applications complete with bio-data and testimonials shall reach this office Krishi Vigyan Kendra-Leh, SKUAST-K Stakna, Leh Post Box:146 Post Office: Leh-194101 UT Ladakh, Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir, Leh by or before 10th of October, 2022 in person or by post or by email: [email protected] Any application received after the last date shall not be considered.
Interview: Interviews of eligible candidates shall be conducted at the KVK-Leh, SKUAST-K, Stakna, Leh and will be conveyed telephonically
Desirable qualifications and Experience:-
- Master in Veterinary and Animal Science
- Experience of working under cold arid conditions of Ladakh
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be between 24 to 40
Experience: Candidates having experience and knowledge of cold arid conditions shall be preferred
The terms & conditions for the appointment are as under:
- The appointment shall be contractual in nature and will last till the completion of the project and continuation in the project is subject to consistent performance and good conduct of the research fellow.
- The services of the appointee can be terminated at any time; if his/her work and conduct is not satisfactory.
- No TA/DA is permissible for attending the interview.
Address: Union Territory of Ladakh 194101