Updated List : Appointment of Candidates in Food, Civil Supplies & CA Deptt
Government Of Jammu & Kashmir Directorate Of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Kashmir.
Subject : Appointment of candidates as Depot Assistant in Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affigi-s. Department Kashmir under Hon’ble Prime Minister’s Special acka e or Kashmiri Migrants and Non Migrants Kashmiri Pandits.
1. Administrative Department’s letter No. FCS&CA/Estt/69/2019 dated 15.10.2021
2. SSP/ Dy. Superintendent of Police (Hqrs) For Special DG CID J&K Form No.4770 dated 18.10.2022
3. SSP/ Dy. Superintendent of Police (Hqrs) For Special DG CID J&K Form No.4763 dated 28.10.2022
Order No : 566-DFCS&CAK of 2022
Consequent upon non joining of candidates/non-submission of verification rolls by candidates of the selection list within the stipulated time period, recommendations made by J&K Service Selection Board communicated vide their letter No. SSB/Secy/Se1/2021/7046-53 dated 14.10.2021 read with Administrative Department’s letter referred to above and subsequent receipt of satisfactory Character/Antecedents verification report from Criminal Investigation Department J&K vide letters referred to above, sanction is hereby accordedto the temporary appointment of two (02) candidates of the waiting list as detailed in the annexure to this order as Depot Assistant(Class-IV) carrying substantive pay level of Rs.14800-47100 (SL-1) under Hon’ble Prime Minister’s Special Package for KashmiriMigrants and Non-Migrant Kashmiri Pandits.
The appointment of the appointees shall be subject to the following conditions:-
a. That the emoluments of the appointee shall be governed under S.O 194 dated 17.06.2020 as extended vide governmentorder No. 586 JK GAD of 2021 dated17.07.2021.
b. That the appointee shall give an undertaking in the shape of an affidavit to the effect that if on verification, genuineness of thequalification, migrant, domicile and category (if any) certificates from the concerned issuing authority are found fake/forged, theclaim of the appointee for appointment shall be deemed to have been cancelled abi-ini-tio.
c. The salary of the appointee shall be drawn and disbursed by the concerned Drawing and Disbursing Officer after receipt of satisfactory report in respect of documents as mentioned at (b).
d. The interse-seniority of the appointee shall be as per the order as it exist in the selection list as communicated by J&K ServiceSelection Board.
e. The appointment and other terms and conditions shall be governed by SRO 412 of 2009 dated 30.12.2009 issued by RevenueDepartment.
f. The appointment of the candidate shall be governed by the “New pension Scheme” notified vide SRO-400 of 2009 dated24.12.2009.
g. The appointment is subject to the outcome of any writ petitions (s), if any, pending before any court of competent jurisdiction.
The appointee shall report to the concerned Assistant Directors – Food, Civil Supplies the Consumer Affairs, Kashmir as shown againsteach and shall be allowed to join only on roduction of the following documents/ certificates (in original) wherever applicable to beverified subsequently:-
1. Academic Qualification Certificate(s).
2. Date of Birth Certificate.
3. Domicile Certificate.
4. Health Certificate from the concerned Chief Medical Officer.
5. No loan certificate under Self Employment Scheme from DIC concerned and Employment Department.
6. Migrant certificate
7. Non-Migrant Certificate (For Non-Migrant Kashmiri Pandits) from concerned Revenue authority
8. Category certificate the appointees who fail to join within a period of 21 (twenty one) days from the date of issuance of this order,shall forfeit his/ her right and his/ here appointment shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio without any further noticeas per Circular No. 08-JK(GAD) of 2019.